Aramid Kevlar Construction – Woven aramid fibers provide ballistic integrity and structural rigidity.
NIJ.06 IIIA Level of protection – defeats a .357 SIG (FMJ FN) and .44 Magnum (SJHP) rounds.
Fragments protection – STANAG2920 V50 at 2150 ft/sec.
- Ballistic Level IIIA FAST Style Ballistic Helmet – Black
- Hi Cut For Comms
- Dramatically Increased Trauma Protection From Aramid Construction
- Rated NIJ IIIA To Stop Handgun Threats Up To .44 magnum
- Comfortable Adjustable Pad System
- Dial Retention For Secure Fit
- Three Point Night Vision Shroud
- ARC Rail With Bungee Retention For Night Vision
- Picitinny Rail Accessory Included
- Full Velcro Kit Included
- 4 sizes available:
- Size S – 3.1 lbs (head 20 – 21.6″)
- Size M – 3.4 lbs (head 21.7 – 22.4″)
- Size L – 3.5 lbs (head 22.5 – 23.4″)
- Size XL – 3.6 lbs (head 23.5 – 25″)
Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State
So far so good they came packaged very well and I popped that dome of obedience right on my head and it was perfect minor adjustments on the straps and the retention dial and all was good.
The helmet arrived in good shape & fits well… before you order your helmet, get yourself a tape measure and measure your head to avoid you having to return & follow the measurement guidelines…. Other than that the helmet is very nice and is made from good quality. Better than what I had in the Marines.