Introducing the new BNVD 1431 MKII Dual Tube Articulating Generation III Night Vision Goggle. The BNVD 1431 MKII is a lightweight binocular night vision device for any user that requires robust articulating night vision goggles. With its solid state technology to control all aspects of its operations, it is a reliable tool for any night vision requirement. The 1431 MKII utilizes PVS-14 optics which reduces the training time and availability of accessories and tools for maintenance in the field. All USNV Built systems are finished and collimated on our in house Hoffman ANV-126 system.
Optional Add On Accessories:
Recon Bump Helmet w/ Dovetail RHNO II $500.00
IR Strobe AA Battery Pack w/ Cable $349.00
In Stock Systems Ship In 3 Days
System Tech Specs:
- Generation Three Auto Gated Image Tubes
- New Production P43 Green Phosphor w/ Data Sheets
- Non Variable Gain System
- PVS-14 Optic Set
- Articulating Housing
- Single AA Battery
- Dovetail Mounting Platform
- See Video for User Instructions
- Add a Recon Bump Helmet & RHNO II Dovetail $495.00
- On-board illuminator w/ indicator in FOV
- Improved dovetail interface for a stronger, more durable lock-up
- Skeletonized pods design to reduce bulk and increase rigidity
- Upgraded material composition for optimized strength-to-weight ratio
- New electronics for increased reliability in all conditions
- Articulating eye pods with programmable auto power off/on
- Single On Board AA Battery Compartment
- Fischer port for use with external battery pack
- The BNVD 1431 MKII uses PVS-14 optics that provide an affordable and serviceable platform.
- The 1431 MKII has excellent build quality while minimizing weight at just under 600g for the fully built system including AA battery.
Ships with: Unit w/ Dove Tail Mounting Plate, Soft Case, Eye Cups (2), Sacrificial Windows (2), Demist Shields (2), Lens Tissue, Lanyard, Objective Lens Covers (2), (1) AA Battery, 2-year warranty.
Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State