Trijicon® OASYS SkeetIR™x Micro Thermal Monocular
- The Trijicon® SkeetIR™x is a miniature, multi-purpose thermal optic that is small enough to use as a helmet-mounted observation device, yet powerful enough to use as a clip-on or stand-alone thermal riflescope.
- A compact, lightweight thermal monocular designed, constructed, and tested to MIL-STD-810G.
- Extremely versatile system that quickly transitions from handheld to rifle-mounted to helmet-mounted.
- Intuitive user interface that is consistent across all Trijicon® OASYS products minimizes training requirements.
The standard accessories kit is included with every system, $800.00 worth of kit for free!
The Flip To Side Weapon Mount is also included, $595.00 worth of kit for free!
LENGTH: 4.0 in. (102mm)
WIDTH: 2.4 in. (61mm)
HEIGHT: 1.7 in. (44mm)
WEIGHT: 9 oz. (0.26kg)
DETECT RANGE: 910m
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 640x480 pixels
REFRESH RATE: 30/60Hz dual mode
BATTERY TYPE: 1 x CR123
START-UP TIME: 3 seconds
BATTERY OPERATING LIFE: @ 77°F (25°C) 2 hrs. @ 60Hz
ENVIRONMENTAL: -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C) Operating
-40°F (-40°C) to 160°F (71°C) Storage
IMMERSION: Tested at 66 ft. for 2 hrs.
EYE RELIEF: 20mm
OPTICAL MAGNIFICATION: 1x
DIGITAL MAGNIFICATION: 0.5x and 2x
LASER POINTER: IR .7mW 850nm
IMAGE STORAGE: 100 pictures
- The export of night vision equipment is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.