Hogster Thermal Clip-On Multi-Purpose Weapon Sight. System Includes Picatinny Rail Mount Standard
The HOGSTER™ 384x288 Thermal Clip-on Attachment is unique with no rival. Aimed at the growing feral swine market, the product exceptionally lightweight and compact, also perfect for predator hunting. HOGSTER is also versatile. It can be simply mounted in front of any daytime scope using a clip-on mounting system, making the conversion quick and easy since no re-zeroing is required. It can also be used as a handheld monocular for scouting.
The HOGSTER is built with the superb Germanium optics that is paired with an advanced Vanadium Oxide (VOx) uncooled thermal core and proprietary electronics. Simple to use, the HOGSTER has an easy to understand and navigate menu including a wide range of options including switchable image polarity. The control buttons are designed with tactile elements, allowing the user to operate even in pitch-black situations.
The device is nitrogen-purged, and is water, dust and shock-proof. The HOGSTER 384x288 Thermal Clip-on Attachment is action ready in virtually any environment or light conditions including conditions when the environmental obscurants such as smoke, dust, haze, fog, are present.
- Superior for hogs and predator control at medium and long-range distances
- Optimal with 2.0x to 10x daytime systems
- Convertible to a handheld thermal viewer when coupled with the eye piece (included)
- Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Colored Hot
- Ability to center the screen with respect to the viewed reticle
- Built-in electronic compass and accelerometer
- Automatic shutter based thermal core
- Please allow 14 days to ship product
Ships Complete With:
- HOGSTER 384x288 (17uM) (50hz.) Thermal Clip-on Attachment
- Front lens flip-up protective cap
- Detachable eye piece with a rubber eye guard
- Detachable clip-on eye piece
- Soft Carrying Case
- 2x CR123 Batteries
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction manual
- Video-out cable
- Warranty - Two Years