Ballistic Helmet NIJ Level IIIA with Above The Ear or High Cut Design. The HHV ATE® GEN2 Ballistic Helmet, Offers The Ideal Ballistic Helmets For Law Enforcement, Military, and Private Security Contractors. The ATE® GEN 2 Ballistic Helmet shell is made from DuPont™ Kevlar®. Our High Cut Helmet offers significant weight savings, with the ATE® weighing in at 3.00 lbs.
ATE® (Above The Ear) Ballistic Helmet Shell
The ATE® Ballistic Helmet Shell has become the standard for Military, Law Enforcement, and Security Personal. It provides the perfect combination of protection, weight, and comfortability. As a veteran owned and operated company, we know that each user has a unique need and preference. The ATE® Ballistic Helmet was designed to provide the user with a solid entry level helmet, suitable for combat operations, but compatible with other manufactures liners, accessories, and even 3rd party products. That's why we make the shell and purchase the rest from companies that specialize in liners, shrouds, and pads. See our compatibility page for everything that works with our shell!
Ballistic & Impact Protection
Click Here for Test Reports
NIJ Level IIIA (according to NIJ STD 0106.01 / 0108.01) (Tested 9mm, 357, and .44 magnum)
9mm (1400fps) BFD: Avg less then 14mm all locations (front/back/crown/sides)
Fragment Performance: 17gr V50 ≥ 2400 ft/sec (731 m/s)
Blunt Impact Performance
Exceeds current ACH Blunt Impact Protection requirements (per AR/PD 10-02)
- Standard WARCOM 3-Hole Shroud Pattern (allows for easy compatibility with all shroud producers)
- Ezy-Don Dial Liner System
- NVG Bungees (prevents NVG bounce and wobble)
- Injection Molded Side Rails (allows for the mounting of most helmet-borne accessories regardless of manufacturer)
- Re-positionable Slow Rebound Memory Foam Padding (provides basic padding to meet CO/PD-05-04 standards or allows the user to replace with preferred padding system)
- Comes with 4 accessories: 2x Picatinny adapters, 1X single clamp flashlight holder, 1X Surefire X300 adapter (works with a few others).
Weight & Sizing
|ATE® Sizing Chart||Medium/Large||Large/XL|
|Head/Hat Size (US)||up to 7-7 3/8||7 3/8- 7 5/8|
|Head Circumference (in)||20 7/8 - 23 1/4||23 1/4-24 3/8|
|Weight||2.70 LBS||2.90 LBS|
Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State
- Ballistic Shell – up to ten (10) years from date of delivery
- Liner, retention, rail and shroud system(s) – up to one (1) year from date of delivery