The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout II 240 handheld thermal imaging camera gives you clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. If you can’t bear to miss a thing while exploring the great outdoors, the Scout II is your ticket to the experience the night as never before.
The Scout II handheld thermal imaging camera fits easily into the palm of your hand, and its simplified operation makes it an ideal choice for sportsmen, hikers, ranchers, rangers, or backyard nature enthusiasts. The Scout II is also an affordable choice for law enforcement, with sufficient performance for most covert or surveillance operations.
FLIR Scout II Pocketscope Features
- Traverse rough terrain even when it’s pitch black outside.
- Spot nocturnal animals, lost livestock, or downed game.
- Locate missing people in adverse conditions.
- See through light fog, smoke, or trail dust.
- Check out things that go bump in the night and keep your property safe.
- Save money by locating missing insulation, leaky windows, or drafty doors around the house.
- IP-67 rating
- High grade FLIR components throughout
Key Features Include:
- Small & lightweight – Just 12 ounces and less than 7" long.
- Three selectable display palettes – White Hot, Black Hot, and the powerful Instalert™ detection palette provide excellent image detail in a variety of environments
- Easy to use – Intuitive 3-button operation, embedded LED task light, rechargeable Li-Ion internal battery, and ¼-20 mount for use on a standard tri-pod
Includes: Scout II Handheld Thermal Imaging Camera, Molle-Compatible Belt Holster, USB Cable, AC Adapter, Wrist Strap, Soft Drawstring Bag, Product CD
Warranty: Purchasing this product entitles you to a 2 Year Warranty from the original date of purchase. At our discretion your equipment can be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product or parts, if any product or parts are determined to be defective due to materials or workmanship. Shipping & handling is not included in this warranty.
Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State.