FLIR ThermoSight T75
- Provides crisp imagery daylight through total darkness, fog, smoke, dust, and most obscurants.
- Low profile minimizes height above rail reducing interference with other devices and snag hazards.
- Allows operators to keep positive control of the weapon’s aimpoint while adjusting the sight.
- Compatible with any MIL-SRD-1913 Picatinny rail system.
- A mini-joystick placed at the operator’s thumb when supporting the weapon under the handguard or at a user selected location via a wired remote control pad allows operators to control the sight and adjust the IR image without changing their hand positions.
- Wide field for increased situational awareness and narrow field for identification and targeting. All compatible with standard day optical sights Minimizes impact on host weapon and reduces operator fatigue. Designed for extreme operating environments and tested to withstand thousands of rounds of rapid fire gun shock.
- AA or CR123 (installed in any orientation)
• Compatible with Standard Optics
• 640x512 Thermal Imaging Sensor
• Multi Use Design
• Laser Pointer Option
• Small and Lightweight
• Simple Operation
• No Special Batteries Required
Thermal Imaging Performance
|Sensor Type||640 x 512 VOx microbolometer Senser Array|
|Fields of View||9.4°(H) x 7.5° (V)|
|Spectral Band||7.5-13.5 µm|
|Automatic Features||Contrast, Brightness|
|Silent Operation||Inaudible beyond 1 m|
|Bore Sight Retention||Holds boresight through extensive rounds of firing on a variety of weapon platforms|
|Video||Built in Display VGA monochrome and external video out|
|Power Requirements||2/3 AA or 1/2 DL123|
|Battery Life||Approximately 6 hours continuous use|
|IP Rating||IP 68 (66ft. seawater, 2 hours)|
|Operating Temp||-40°C to +49°C (-40°F to +120°F)|
|Storage Temp||-40°C to +71°C (-40°F to +160°F)|
|Shock and Vibe||Per MIL-STD-810F|
Dimensions, Weight & Mounting
|Dimensions (Lens Cover Off)||7.3" L x 2.8" W x 3.5" H|
|Weight||1.625 lbs with batteries and lens covers|
|Mounting||Mil-Std-1913 Rail Mount|
|Command and Control||Joystick: Palette, Polarity, Zoom, Digital Detail EnhancementBrightness/Contrast Windage/Elevation and Menu / Menu: Calibration, Display, Mode (Clip-on), Weapon, ExternalVideo|
|Batteries||T75 with adjustable quick detach throw lever mount, coupling lightshroud /eye relief, video outputcable, remote control pad, batteries, operators manual, graphic training aid, lens cleaning kit, and softcarrying case|
Warranty: Purchasing this product entitles you to a 1 Year Warranty from the original date of purchase. At our discretion your equipment can be repaired or replaced with new or refurbished product or parts, if any product or parts are determined to be defective due to materials or workmanship. Shipping & handling is not included in this warranty.
Export: The Export of this product without proper licensing is strictly prohibited and falls under ITAR per title 22, CFR, parts 120-130. Please contact US Night Vision Export Dept. to receive further information on how to obtain proper licensing from the U.S. Department of State.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!